Tuesday, October 24

All-Time Favorite Songs- Part 1

Since I'm always talking about music, I figured I list all of my favorite songs... they are in no particular order, except for the first three...

"The Beautiful Ones"-- My absolute favorite song in the WORLD!
"Microphone Fiend" Eric B And Rakim
"Triumph" Wu Tang Clan
“Rain”- SWV
“Whispers In Bed”- New Edition
“I Will Always Love You”- Troop
“Baby Be Mine”- Michael Jackson
"I'm Gonna Be" Donell Jones
“Love”- Destiny’s Child
“Helplessly In Love”- New Edition
“Iris”- Goo Goo Dolls-- If you don't know about this song, YOU BETTER ASK SOMEBODY!!
“You Give Good Love”- Whitney Houston
“Soulja's Story”- Tupac
“Strip For You”- R. Kelly
“In The Air Tonight”- Phil Collins
“When Will I See You Smile Again”- BBD
"Ready or Not”- After 7
“Str8 Ballin’”- Tupac
"Signs" Beyonce
"U Make Me Wanna" Usher
"Who Will I Choose" Chris Bender
"Midnight X-Ta-C" Christion
"I Don't Wanna" Jagged Edge
"Always On My Mind" SWV
"Never Lie" Immature
"Show Me" Amerie
"Be Happy" Mary J Blige
"How Do I Say" Usher
"Shiver" Maroon 5
"Thank You In Advance" Boyz II Men
"My Girl" The Temptations
"Shame On A Nigga" Wu Tang Clan
"Almost Doesn't Count" Brandy
"Angel Of Mine" Monica
"Anything goes" Christion
"Infatueighties" Musiq
"Mary Go Round" Musiq
"I Think That I Should Be" Mista
"Do Your Thing" 7 Mile
"Let It Snow" Boyz II Men
"What You Tryin To Do" Jagged Edge
"Sympathetic Character" Alanis Morrisette
"Sleep To Dream" Fiona Apple

I'm sure there's more... but I'm trying to work right now, so maybe later...

J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home