Thursday, March 3

The List

Yeah so, I'm biting off a couple blogs that I've read in the last couple days... Thank you Solitaire, Summer, And Safire for the inspiration to FINALLY update my blog...


13 Random Things I Love...

1) Snow (as long as I don't have to drive in it)
2) Secret Crush by Victoria's Secret
3) Candles
4) Love poems
5) new music
6) beanie babies
7) Avon Brown Sugar Scrub
8) internet message boards
9) baby pictures of anyone I know
10) internet blogs
11) Law and Order the series and spinoffs
12) record stores (not FYE or Sam Goody, a REAL record store)
13) music magazines

12 Movies
1) The Breakfast Club
2) Pretty In Pink
3) Ray
4) Sweet Home Alabama
5) Top Gun
6) The Lion King
7) The Incredibles
8) Mulan
9) The Princess Bride
10) Cooley High
11) The Color Purple
12) Boomerang

11 Good Bands/Artists

1) Usher (say what you will, I LOVE HIM)
2) Maroon 5
3) Wu Tang Clan (R.I.P O.D.B)
4) Mos Def
5) Luther Vandross
6) The Killers
7) Green Day
8) Outkast
9) Lyfe Jennings
10) 3 Doors Down
11) Talib Kweli

10 Things About Me Physically/My Personality

1) 2 tattoos (one says "Self", the other "Fragile Beauty")
2) quiet
3) 38D
4) good listener
5) fun/ny
6) not at all shy
7) sarcastic
8) skinny ankles
9) fat thighs
10) wide shoulders

9 Songs For My Wedding/Anniversary

1) "With You"- Tony Terry
2) "Stars" - Kindred
3) "Complete" - Vivian Green
4) "The Sweetest Thing" - Lauryn Hill
5) "Soon" - Christion
6) "Butterflyz" - Alicia Keys
7) "That's Why I Love You" - Boyz II Men
8) "Show Me" - Amerie
9) "True" - Spandau Ballet

8 Favorite Foods/Drinks

1) Hawaiian Punch
2) Gold 1800
3) Chili Cheese Fritos
4) McDonalds fries
5) Mom's Macaroni And Cheese
6) Lipton Extra Sweet Iced Tea (it's like crack, I'm tryin to tell you...)
7) Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits (AND I know how to make those... holla at me)
8) Open Pit Polish Boys (It's a Cleveland Thing...)

7 Things You Always Wear

1) jeans
2) matching underwear
3) striped socks
4) Mickey Mouse watch
5) my glasses (you woulda thought that was first as blind as I am!!)
6) this tennis braclet I got for Sweetest Day
7) Blistex (chronic chapped lips)

6 Pet Peeves

1) know it alls that know absolutely nothing
2) being late
3) not speaking up when something bothers you
4) drama-- I hate arguing, I hate fights... but I will if provoked
5) people leaving long ass messages on my voicemail-- state your business and get off the damn phone...
6) people who always say what they think you wanna hear and not what they mean-- all I ask is keep it real... damn

5 Things You Touch Everyday

1) my bed
2) my face
3) my keyboards (work and home)
4) my hair
5) my car steering wheel

4 Shows I Watch

1) Best Week Ever
2) CSI
3) Celebrity Fit Club
4) 106 and Park (forgive me, folks, I have sinned...)

3 Celebrities I Have A Crush On
1) Usher
2) Hill Harper
3) Ludacris (don't ask)

2 Current Wishes

1) a job I actually LIKE
2) 8 pack abs

1 Person I Could Spend The Rest Of My Life With

Other than myself.... um... the one and only Richard B Gamble II

Maybe a little more thank you wish to know... but whatever... Holla at ya girl....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home