Thursday, August 25

5 Songs That Describe My Mood


Once again it's on!

1. For Real-- Amel Larrieux-- I love this song simply because it is quite possibly the most beautiful love song recorded in the last 5 years. That is, however, my own opinion...

2. Since I Seen't You-- Anthony Hamilton-- I'm gonna just quote my favorite part of the song... Ever since the day you walked into my life/ I've never been the same/Then and not again/Hope and pray to God/ That you stay a while/ With me, yeah.... I mean, isn't that how you feel when you meet somebody and you are like really, REALLY into them? I love that song...

3. Stars-- Kindred-- What can I say? I'm on some ole romantic shit right now...

4. Rush Over-- Me'Shel Ndegeocello-- I've been listening to my soundtrack lately... and this song always stood out to me... The guitar is so sexy... the vibe is sexy.. shit, the song is sexy! "Your voice makes me wanna/ Do things I'm much too shy to say/ You leave me to question/ If you feel the same for me/The way I feel for you/ I'll rush over..." I love it.

5. Love Calls-- Kem-- Like I said before, I'm on some ole romantic shit. If you've ever heard this song, you know what I mean...

That's if for now, for your listening pleasure. Enjoy!

4 Comments:

At August 26, 2005 8:49 AM , Blogger lilmzbabygrl said...

right, right... I can't even describe how sexy the song is... it just cause a puddle, if you know what I mean...

 
At August 26, 2005 11:05 AM , Blogger summer of sam said...

you have no idea how long anthony hamilton was in my cd player. played that shit to death.

 
At August 26, 2005 12:25 PM , Blogger lilmzbabygrl said...

Summer, I can believe it. It was probably in your CD player about as long as it was in mine... I played it so much I had to purchase another copy because the initial one started skipping.

 
At August 30, 2005 9:57 AM , Blogger Mala said...

Right now I'm angry so I'm feeling very Marilyn Manson. I've been playing "The Reflecting God" all morning... I hope no one bothers me right now, can't say just how I'll react.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home