Friday, August 5

Go Shawty, It's ya birthday....



Yup, today's the day I leave my fabulous twenties behind... and boy am I glad. I'm not one of those people desperatle trying to hold on to my youth... well, maybe my youth, but not my 20's. That's for damn sure. Too many crappy memories. I can leave those behind in the last decade of my life. Time to start fresh, time to start new. This is a new beginning so to speak. And I'm gonna have fun with it.

So... Happy Birthday to me!!! I'm 30 in this bitch!!

7 Comments:

At August 06, 2005 9:51 PM , Blogger Inside Man said...

30 is cool, 40 is when your fucked up.

 
At August 08, 2005 4:31 PM , Blogger lilmzbabygrl said...

that's what I keep hearing... we shall see

 
At August 09, 2005 12:25 AM , Blogger summer of sam said...

happy burfday. go shawtay!

 
At August 09, 2005 9:03 AM , Blogger lilmzbabygrl said...

Thanks Summer!!

 
At August 17, 2005 12:02 PM , Blogger nahmix said...

happy belated birthday! i hope it was nice!

 
At August 23, 2005 12:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At August 30, 2005 9:15 AM , Blogger lilmzbabygrl said...

You KNOW i killed that fifth... all by my damn... and was NIIIIIIIICE

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home