Friday, July 15

5 Songs That Describe My Mood- Part II

I think this will be an ongoing feature on the blog... since I associate music with everything that goes on in my life. I mean, I listen to certain types of music when I'm in certain moods... like when I'm sad, I listen to sad ass R&B (You know, Mary and Sade). When I'm happy, I listen to feel good R&B and Hip Hop (mostly old school). So today, these are the songs that describe my mood...

1. PYT (Pretty Young Thing)-- Michael Jackson-- This is one of those songs that you can sing at the top of your lungs and no one would make fun of you... they might just start singing with you... and sing I am a PYT and all... why not?

2. Anywhere-- 112-- Simply because the baseline is AMAZING...

3. Let It Whip-- The Dazz Band-- Ya'll, this right here has been one of my fave songs since I was little and my Mom played it on the record player.. holding the needle in place with a penny... don't act like you don't remember that!

4. Freakin You (Set The Mood)--N2U-- I don't know why I'm SO in love with this song right now, but I am... I just bought the CD and it's above average.. not EXCELLENT, but better than most of the formulated R&B out here these days... and I play this song over and over again... the song is just so sexy to me...

5. Trouble Man-- Marvin Gaye-- I have loved this song for as long as I can remember... Marvin is one of my father's favorites... this song reminds me of my Dad... but that's another post all together...


That's today's list... see ya'll next time.

2 Comments:

At July 15, 2005 2:54 PM , Blogger nahmix said...

I just listened to 112 this morning as I was getting ready for work!

 
At July 18, 2005 11:34 AM , Blogger lilmzbabygrl said...

@nahmix-- I had just listend to it that morning as well! That is my shit!

@Saf-- I don't understand it either... I just love them! I own all 5 CDs... even "Hot & Wet", which, for the record, was terrible... but I love them anyway.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home