Monday, March 27

Shawty You don't know me...

Four positions I've held:
1. Retail: Champs Sport
2. Houlihans Restaurant
3. Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
4. Defense Finance And Accouting Service

Four movies I can watch over and over?
1. Pretty In Pink
2. Love And Basketball
3. The Princess Bride
4. Dirty Dancing

Four places I've lived:
1. Cleveland, OH
2. Greenville, PA

Yeah... that's pretty much it...

Four shows I love to watch:
1. Any VH1 Reality Show... I know, I know...
2. Law & Order ALL Of Them
3. CSI ALL of them
4. Any decorating show on HGTV

Four places I've been on vacation:
1. Greenville, SC
2. The Pocono Mountains
3. Philidaelphia, PA
4. Browns Mills, NJ (hey, visiting friends)

Four websites I visit daily:
1. www.adelphia.net
2. www.google.com
3. www.americangreetings.com (kinda have to... since I work there and all)
4. www.myspace.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Lasagna
2. Shrimp
3. Potatos
4. Cheese

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. someplace warm
2. in Atlanta with my best friend
3. in the arms of my baby... I miss you boo
4. at home in bed

Four friends who I have tagged that I think will respond:
1. bloggers
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?

You've been tagged... I guess...

3 Comments:

At April 10, 2006 3:07 PM , Blogger nahmix said...

I love love love Pretty Pink! Molly Ringwald is my 80s shero!!!!! Didn't she just rep for every little awkward teen on the planet?!?!

 
At April 11, 2006 7:34 PM , Blogger lilmzbabygrl said...

I love ALL of those John Hughes movies... Pretty In Pink, The Breakfast Club, Sixteen Candles... I can watch them all over and over and over again

 
At April 16, 2006 7:41 PM , Blogger Harold Gibson said...

Jessi baby I knew we were connected. I too love Law and Order all of them except Trial by Jury what a mess. But now I am hooked on Girlfriends. What a great show. Also I love Bernie Mac. what's wrong with me.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home