Saturday, December 31




I just want to let every one of my readers (which is about 6 people, maybe) a Happy Happy New Year. 2006 is upon us folk... let's make it do what it do!!!

My Resolutions For 2006

1. Stop Smoking-- Newports have been my crutch for going on 6 years... I think I may need to quit that shit now... not that the Albuterol inhaler I carry in my purse has anything to do with it...

2. Actually use the Pilates Workout Kit I purchased in April with the mat and 20-minute workout DVD -- I mean, when I used it when I first bought it, it actually worked... a nig got lazy...

3. Try to steer myself clear of destructive behavior and abusive people-- I said TRY, okay? That's all I can do at this point. TRY TRY TRY.

4. Try not to let my feelings cloud my judgement-- If you've read the last few entries on the blog you know what I'm talking about... I really care for the boy, but I'm trying to be careful. Me being the emotional extreme person that I am, this is going to be the hardest resolution yet... not to meantion Dick has started to resurface... who'da thunk it?

5. Get to know my father better-- My father went to prison when I was 2 years old. He was released in July of this year. I know him now... but no where near how well I know my mother. I want to get there before it's too late...

Those are my resolutions... what about you?

Happy 2006 folks!
J

3 Comments:

At January 04, 2006 6:41 PM , Blogger lilmzbabygrl said...

Oh PUH-LEEZE... believe me, Dick ain't got SHIT comin... I'm so done with him I don't know what to do with myself...

 
At January 21, 2006 6:28 PM , Blogger nahmix said...

Thats a hefty list, so take your time! But on the real...kick that smoking addiction quick!

 
At January 24, 2006 4:20 PM , Blogger lilmzbabygrl said...

I'm working on it, promise...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home