Sunday, October 29

It's ALWAYS Something...

Remember LeDon?

Yeah, the convict that I had been dealing with for about a year?

How about he's basically BEGGING to get back into my good graces? If you recall how this all began, I was already a little skeptical, but fell face first into the shit anyway... I was all in, on some straight Asha Bandele stand by my convicted felon shit... even to the point where niggas got tattooed...

Then, not once, but TWICE, this negro backed away from me, cause he felt some type of connection with this heiffer that was supposed to be his giorlfriend when he got locked up... now, from what I could see, this girl was anything but his girlfriend... see, I was the girl his momma liked... I was the girl that took his daughter under ther wing and attempted to help his mother raise her... I was the one that stepped in and made shit happen for him while this bitch was out here lying to everybody and fucking anything with a dick while he's locked up for the next 4 years...

But she found out about me and wanted to have an attitude... so she sweet talks him into some shit, still lying to his momma and his daughter about what she's gonna do for him and for them... I mean, the bitch is so self absorbed it's ridiculous...

For example, Keyshauna asked for a turtle for her birthday in 2005... her birthday is in May, so at this time I wasn't involved... but she was, and promised this child she would get her whatever she wanted... not only did Keyshauna never get the turt;e, but whatever else this "woman" promised her never happened. This bitch CONSTANTLY lies to this little girl... and lies to his mother, lies to his sisters AND lies to him...

But that's the bitch you want, right?

Anywho, after the last time, I was truly DONE with him and his bullshit... exactly how do you play the pimp shit from behind some bars? I mean really? Here, read the letter I typed up and sent to his ass to let him know I was done...

Hey you...

I’m typing this letter because I have a lot to say and I type a whole lot faster than I write. I’m gonna tell you right now, if you didn’t like the letter with all the questions, you are definitely not gonna like this one. I have a bit of an attitude right now. I’m probably about to piss you off. No, I’m going to piss you off. However, what needs to be said needs to be said. You have your warning.

I never said that you were lying when you said that you loved me the way that you say you do. I believe that. What I asked was how can you love me like that and not want to take it any further than friends? You still never answered that, but at this point, it doesn’t really matter. You made your position clear, and what you want is what you want. There is nothing I can do about that.

You want us to be friends? Okay, friends it is. But understand that the things I do and the way I treat YOU is some girlfriend shit, not best friend shit. Don’t get it twisted, I do what I do for you and for your family because I want to, not because I feel like I’m obligated to. I also know that you appreciate all that I’ve done. But I really want you to understand my position. Not only can I back my feelings up to keep it on a friendship level, I’m going to. But know that when my feelings back up, so do a lot of other things. Yeah, we do have something special, that is undeniable, but since I have to back it up, I will. And you’ll notice. It’s not what you want for now, it’s what you want period.

I already know what the deal is. Monique is back in the picture. And that’s fine. If that’s who you want to be with, then do that, who am I to stop you? If that’s really where your heart is, I can’t fuck with that. I’m not saying that you don’t feel anything for me, because I know you do, but don’t feed me the rest of this madness just to keep me on your team. The sideline ho that always got your back. That’s exactly what you’re doing. You know, I saw it, but I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. You can deny it all you like, but know I’m not stupid, and I’m also not blind. And I’m not going for it.

And I didn’t put you in category with all these other niggas, cause everybody is an individual. What I said is true, that you pulled the same “Let’s just be friends” shit that they all pull. Trying your best to play two ends against the middle. Not to worry though, that’s fine. I’m really not even mad about it.

You can be mad. You can send me all my letters and my pictures back too if that’s how you feel. I’m not getting the block off the phone, cause I hear that you can call Monique now. You don’t really need to talk to me, right? My number is about to change anyway. The cell phone number is different now too. And I’ll give all of your mail that you sent to me, the food box forms, the form needed to bring KeKe and Devon, and the rest of the stuff from the clothes box I have to your mom. Tell wifey she needs to get that form notarized so you can see your daughter and your brother. Since we’re just “friends” and all, you don’t really need to see me either, right? With that said, feel free to take me off your visiting list. You don’t even have to write me back if you don’t want to. It doesn’t even matter to me anymore.

You know, I really thought I had a lot to say. I guess I don’t. Be good, stay safe, keep it together in there, Boo. I’ll holla at you.

P.S: I just want to let you know, that our relationship has nothing to do with the relationship that I have with your daughter. Please don’t try to come between that, because that will only hurt her. You don’t really want to do that do you?


My best friend thought it should have been alot meaner, but I said what I had to say and that was really that... And I wanna let ya'll know I got 6 letters in response to that. 6 of them... all on some "I don't want her, I want you" type shit... I got calls from his mother laughin cause he's calling her beggin her to call me, cause I wouldn't give him my new address or phone number (all the letters he mailed, I got them, because when I moved, I put in a change of address form with USPS)...

So, about a week ago, I give the nigga my phone number, just cause I need some closure... once I talk to him, I'm putting a collect call block on my shit so whatever. I might even change the damn number... anyways, he calls, and we talk... I'm point blank with it like "You want that girl, you can have her, you ain't gotta worry about me, sweets, cause I'm good. All the shit I did for you, all the shit I turned down for YOU, I'm cool."
Of course I got the usual "But I Love YOU!" shit... whatever... I'm not even about to deal with this shit...

Too bad we can't be like this anymore... cause those arms felt so safe...

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 Comments:

At November 01, 2006 4:15 PM , Blogger boo said...

girl better not listen to that jail talk. my home boy told me one day "letters in jail is just like pussy. a nigga will tell you whatever you want to hear for pussy, and in jail, he will do the same to keep gettin them letters!"

 
At November 02, 2006 2:06 PM , Blogger lilmzbabygrl said...

I know better... believe me I do...

 
At November 06, 2006 8:22 AM , Blogger Harold Gibson said...

miss jessi:

It's time to be the great woman you are and have proven to be. LeDon has lost a good one but if he acts this way he never deserved you.

 
At November 06, 2006 8:49 AM , Blogger lilmzbabygrl said...

Thank you Harold... I haven't heard from you in a while I've missed you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home