Thursday, November 2

Nauseous....


So... I know I probably threw everybody off with my last entry... but the shit be true... Nothing has been confirmed as of today's date, but I know I'm not crazy... and I know my body is flipping the fuck out....This all started I wanna say Saturday...

We all went out Friday Night to celebrate my cousin's b-day... a little barhopping, a little drinking (Silver 1800 of COURSE)... Saturday morning, I awoke to what I thought would be your normal hangover.... oh HELL no it wasn't....

4 days later, I STILL can keep absoulutely NADA on my stomach (well, maybe a cracker or two)... cigarette smoke makes me throw up... I can barely keep my eyes open, I have a slight temp... my boobs hurt so bad I feel like they are about to fall off... cramps... headache...

Now, I did take a HPT, which was negative... however I'm not convinced... cause my period's not due for 3 days... and I heard that HPTs never work this early...

I don't know what the hell's going on here... somebody HELP ME!!!

J

2 Comments:

At November 06, 2006 12:47 PM , Blogger boo said...

maybe you have the tummy flu. pregnancy doesnt give you temp or a headache and you wouldnt be feelinsh shitty already, especially since your period isnt even due yet. HPT will work 7 days after conception. The box just wont say that because of the chance it doenst work that early. but 3 days before??? yea if it says negative you're probably not preggers. DONT STRESS!! that will make you late!

 
At November 06, 2006 5:12 PM , Blogger lilmzbabygrl said...

Well, I know that you have a slight raise in temp when you get pregnant, and sometimes the hormones give you a hedache... I'm not stressing, I just wanna know...

My hip hurts, and I still have a temp, but it's not high.

Oh, and my period is officially late...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home