Friday, November 17

Randomness...

THE.LAST.PERSON:

1. You hung out with?Falona and Keyshauna
2. Rode in a car with?Same as Above
3. Went to the movies with?Keyshauna
4. Went to the mall with? Me, Myself and I
5. You talked on the phone to?My nephew
6. Made you laugh? Falona's crazy ass
7. You told and/or they told you they Loved you? LeDon

W O U L D . Y O U . R A T H E R?

1. Pierce your nose or tongue?tongue
2. Be serious or be funny? Funny
3. Drink whole or skim milk?whole
4. Die in a fire or get shot? Shot
5. Spend time with your parents or enemies? Parents

A N S W E R . T R U T H F U L L Y

1. Do you like anyone? They know wo they are...
2. Sun or moon? Moon
3. Winter or Fall? Fall
4. Left or Right? Right
5. 10 acquaintances or two best friends?2 bestfriends
6. Sunny or rainy? Rainy, for so reason
7. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream?Vanilla

A B O U T . Y O U

1. What time is it? 7:11
2. First Name?: Jessica
3. Where do you wanna live? Anywhere where I am surrounded by the peope I love and who love me
4. How many kids do you want? Maybe 3
5. Do you want to get married? Yes
6. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?twirl
7. Have you ever eaten spam? I doubt it
8. Favorite ice cream? Turkey Hill Banana Split Ice Cream
9. How many kinds of cereal are in your cabinet? 3
10. Do you cook? A little something
11. Current mood? A little sad...

I N . T H E . L A S T . 48 H O U R S . H A V E . Y O U
1. Kissed some one? Yes
2. Sang? Yes
3. Been hugged?yes
4. Felt stupid? Yes
5. Missed someone? Yes, horribly
6. Danced Crazy? Yeah... me and Keyshauna
8. Gotten your hair cut? No
9. Cried?Yes, like a little baby... I went to see LeDon today and now I'm sad because I had to leave him...
10. Lied: Nah...

S T U F F

1. What is your favorite color? Green
2. Do you have a Dog? Yes. A cockapoo named Cookie.
3. When's the last time you've been sledding? Never have
4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? Someone else, I hate sleeping alone.
5. Do you believe in ghosts? I believe in the strong possibility....

1 Comments:

At November 21, 2006 5:55 AM , Blogger Harold Gibson said...

Thanks Ms. Jessi for reminding me that the heart still gets in the way of reason.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home