Wednesday, November 8

Funny Shit...

So... as you may have noticed, there is moderation in the comments now... there is a reason for that. Complete and utter stupidity of other people. I thought maybe that since I didn't allow anonymous comments, I wouldn't have to worry. Oh no, she took the time and effort to create a Blogger profile. I know Peach, Juli, and I feel VERY special. Thank you for the flattery.

Below is the comment DATGIRL left in response to my last entry. Honestly, it made me laugh out loud. I mean, almost lost my breath laugh out loud. You'll see my response afterward...
----------
Bitch ass trick PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

You over-muth-fuckin-weight-no-life-havin-inmate-lovin-yuck-mouth-havin-couldn't-get-a-real-man-to-save-her-life-havin-UGLY-AS-ALL-HELL-TRICKBITCH!

You hoes get dumber as the days grow shorter. Here's a thought, get a real life then you wouldn't have to blog. This is all some short lived entertainment for me, so I have every intention on checkin each and every one of you bitchs whenever I get a chance.

Now...

Peach- You're ugly, probably on the top ten of the ugliest people that I have ever seen. You're a good for nothing half ass momma. And should really seek some help. I like it how when tricks like you get stuck and you decide to leave it in the God's hands but any other time you bitchs do something conniving to fix it. That boy of yours is gonna be one fucked up ass adult with you as his "mom." Though you can't really be called that. SMDH- white bitch, wanting to raise a black man. Trick Please!! So now that you bitchs are surely feeling as dumb as you are maybe you'll make some changes?

Doubt it, not smart enough for that!

Holla at cha girl
------------

First, I'm actually flattered that you would take the time out of your obviously busy schedule to read my blog and state the damn obvious in an effort to put me down. It's like I said before, hun, I could care less what you have to say about my life. It's MINE and I'm living it. You might want to start doing the same with yours.

You see, I'm not anywhere near ashamed of the decisions I've made in my life. yeah, some of them may not have been the proper choice at the time, but all choices have made me who I am, and I am thankful.

Short lived entertainment? Sure it is. I'm sure that this whole thing is just your little way of releasing frustration. That's fine. Unleash your wrath on unsuspecting bloggers that could really care less what you think. Especially when you spew racist, uneducated, dim-wittied slurs at them.

Did you really think calling me a bitch would make me mad? I've been called a bitch more times than I can count. It's just a word. Yeah, I love an inmate. So what? He's made mistakes, like most human beings, and is paying for them. It doesn't change the fact that he's a beautiful person. Overweight? Nah, but once upon a time, I was. Yuck mouth? That's funny. Have you ever seen me in person? If you had, you'd know better. My ability to find a man is none of your concern. Ugly? If you say so, baby girl. Your opinion of my physical will never change my self image. I thought you knew. And really, no one HAS to blog... just like you don't HAVE to read them. You choose to, you can also chose NOT to. And I don't know who the hell you think you've "checked" or made to feel "dumb". Learn how to write a coherent sentence, Miss Pre Med, and then maybe, just MAYBE, I might consider what you have to say viable.

As for you comments about Peach, I'll let her do what she will about that. She's grown as hell and doesn't need me to get into that.

And you can say what you want to say, just know that hater shit gets no play here. This is the last time your ignorance will be featured on this blog.

J.

2 Comments:

At November 08, 2006 11:06 AM , Blogger boo said...

oh hunnie i know im fuckin gorgeous, maybe the top ten of gorgeous, this petty hoe aint stoppin me from doin shit DAMN GET A LIFE

 
At November 09, 2006 8:32 AM , Blogger lilmzbabygrl said...

@Peach- Do you, mama. Nobody and nothing can take that away from you.

@theblackpoet- you are absolutely right. That's why this was the last post this childish person is going to be featured on. i just had to get that out of my system...

Back to regularly scheduled programming...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home