Saturday, April 23

Reminisce...

I've bee sitting here since about 12:30 this afternoon listening to Yahoo Music's 90's R&B station... just thinking about how corny I really was in high school. I listen to some of the things that I used to bump all the time and I'm just like... damn, I liked that shit huh?

Stuff like Tamia's "I'm So Into You" and H-Town's "Knockin Da Boots"... "I Wanna Sex U Up" by Color Me Badd and "I Like" by Kut Klose... "All Season" by LeVert and "My My My" by Johnny Gill... let's not forget "He's Mine" by Mokenstef, "Stroke U Up" by Changing Faces, and "It Never Rains In Southern California" by none other than Tony Toni Tone... I'm so ashamed...

But, I've been sitting here for 5 hours damn near jamming and singing.... boy I'll tell you... as corny as it was, I loved it all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home