Thursday, June 9

5 Songs That Describe My Mood....

So, I've been contemplating my love life a lot over the past week or so. I've always related music with the way that I feel in some way, so the following is a list of songs that describe how I feel in regard to a certain heartbreak I am experiencing at this time....

1. "Almost Doesn't Count" by Brandy-- Lyric in this song that describes my mood: "I can't keep on lovin' you/ One foot outside the door/I hear a funny hesitation/Of a heart that's never really sure/Can't keep on tryin'/If you're looking for more/Than all that I could give you/Than what you came here for..." Maybe this is because I was always so close to the love that I thought should be mine, the love that I worked so hard to get from him... he would give me bits and peices... and then take them away like I was on punishment or something...

2. "Free Yourself" by Fantasia-- Lyric in this song that describes my mood: "Won't you be a man if it's over/ And just admit that things aint the same/ Instead of making me/ Think its all good/ Vetween us which one's to blame...." Maybe because I continued to get mixed signals... one minute everything is fine then the next everything is haywire... this is just to tell him "MAKE A FUCKING DECISION!!"

3. "You" by Brian McKnight-- Lyric: "For once, in my life/ I finally found what I was looking to find/When I first, saw your eyes/ I saw right through your heart/ And climbed into your mind..." This song describes how I felt about him when we first me... and when I hear it, it takes me back to the time when things were so much easier between us... I miss the friend I had in him... though I realize now he was not and will never be a friend of mine if he could hurt me the way he did...

4. "Sleep In The Middle" by Blu Cantrell-- Lyric "Now you think I'm jealous of her/ But she's probably jealous of me/ Because I'm free/ I am free of you/ I know you're crazy about her/ And you'll continue to be/ Until she falls deep in love with you..." I send this as a warning to any other female he is involved in... be careful...

And the best song to describe my feelings at this time...

5. "Heaven" by Tweet-- In order for you to understand why this song is so perfect, I will post all lyrics, because that's just how much I'm feeling this song....

rain is gone i feel the wind
brightest stars shinin in
a new light for love has come through
wish i had the words to describe
ridged feelings im so alive
let me tell you what i gained since leaving u
feels just like heaven
and a sunny day
definately heaven
and a sunny day
feels just like heaven and a sunny day
basically heaven and a sunny day...

no more breathing down my back
not too sure how to act
or even waitin for you to say i love you(i love you)
i'll kiss myself and say a prayer
and fill the void you left when you were here
lovin me means more then losin' you
feels just like heaven and a sunny day
definately heaven and a sunny day
feels just like heaven and a sunny day
basically heaven and a sunny day


Just read the lyrics... I'm sure you get it....

Okay... I'm done with this sad shit... I'm gonna get myself together and do me... the ME without HIM...

J.



2 Comments:

At June 09, 2005 11:52 PM , Blogger nahmix said...

that fantasia album is hot shit and love tweet!

 
At June 10, 2005 12:30 PM , Blogger lilmzbabygrl said...

Oh yeah... Fantasia got it going on and Tweet... man that's my girl!! You've heard the new Tweet, right? I wrote a review of it....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home