Friday, June 3

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Book Tag

I have been tagged... I don't have anyone else to tag, but I will go ahead and speak my piece...

1) Total number of books you own: around 200... I have books some of everywhere.. home, brother's crib, friend's homes...

2) The last book I bought: Um... it was a poetry book... can't remember the name at the moment...

3) Last book I read: "Odd Thomas" by Dean Koontz

4) Current book reading: Same poetry book in #2... can't remember the name of it tho... it's at home and I'm at work...

5) Fiction or non-fiction: Fiction, of course.

6) First book ever read: The first book I ever read on my own would have to be "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish". Dr Suess was the man, I tell you!!

7) Largest impact: Wow... so many books for so many different reasons... but for some reason The Autobiography of Malcolm X stands out at this time...

8) Favorite scholarly book: Believe it or not, it's Romeo and Juliet... the Old English text...

9) Most read book: The Color Purple

10) Sexiest book: "Addicted" by Zane.. I swear, the woman has skills...

11) Biggest disappointment: um... how about every Omar Tyree book?

12) Five books that mean something to you: Morrison's The Bluest Eye, MacMillian's Disappearing Acts, Sheneska Jackson's "Lil Mama's Rules", and Naylor's "Bailey's Cafe" and "Women Of Brewster Place".

13. No one to tag... oh well, how unpopular am I?

2 Comments:

At June 05, 2005 12:09 PM , Blogger summer of sam said...

damn. you fuck around with old english?

 
At June 06, 2005 6:35 PM , Blogger lilmzbabygrl said...

Yeah, believe it or not... I actually like it....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home