Thursday, June 9

Muzik Tag!!




Okay, last week was Book Tag, this week it's Muzik Tag... not a problem... I luhs me som MUZIK!!

Summer, you are a genius!

Total number of album/cds I own: Hundreds, not including burned cds. Rough estimate, about 450.

The last album/cd i bought: Common-- Be.

The last album/cd i listened to: Michael Jackson-- Thriller

Currently listening to: Usher-- 8701.

Lyrics or beats: Lyrics all day.

First album you fell in love with: Prince and The Revolution-- Music From The Motion Picture "Purple Rain". I have been and will always be a huge Prince fan. I can't help myself. Even though I knew less than half of what that stuff meant when it was released, I listened to it all day everyday until that infamous day when my mother took it from me for singing "Darling Nikki"... I am still traumatized by the experience.

Album with the largest impact: I would have to say Public Enemy "It Takes A Nation Of Millions..." It was in a very critical stage of my development and they spoke to me the way no other artist had...

Favorite album: Prince And The Revolution-- Music From The Motion Picture "Purple Rain" and Michael Jackson-- "Off The Wall"

Most listened to album: Usher-- Confessions and Maroon 5-- Songs About Jane

Sexiest album (some shit you{'d} fuck to): Oh wow... can't use my own mixes, huh?... let's see... Jodeci "The Show, The Afterparty, The Hotel"

Biggest disappointment: Da Brat "Anotha Tantrum"... I expected such big things from her...

five albums that mean the most to you: Mary J Blige "My Life"; Christion "Ghetto Cyrano"; Blu Cantrell "Bittersweet"; Usher "Confessions"; Wu Tang Clan "Enter The Wu-- 36 Chambers"

album tag, you're it: Saf, it's all on u cuz!

4 Comments:

At June 09, 2005 7:15 PM , Blogger summer of sam said...

oh shit!!! you fuck with christion? i used to luh dem nigs.

 
At June 09, 2005 11:50 PM , Blogger nahmix said...

i love me some prince! f'real though, you like Usher - 8701 like that?

 
At June 10, 2005 10:26 AM , Blogger lilmzbabygrl said...

@summer-- yeah, I fucks wit Christion... that CD is still in heavy rotation.

@nahmix-- I loves me some Prince too... and I do like 8701, though Confessions is much better...

 
At June 17, 2005 7:00 PM , Blogger lilmzbabygrl said...

@Saf-- I gotta let you hear the Christion jawn... u been missin out cuz!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home